Custom Aluminum Topograph
Custom 3.5" Aluminum Topograph - USA locations only
Have a place that's significant to you but isn't a standard Alpeaks topograph? Alpeaks can make a model of any place in the United States. This listing is for a standard sized 3.5" topograph including a customized base engraved with the name of the location. The height of your topograph will vary according to the geography of your desired location.
HOW IT WORKS
- Enter the name and state of the location you'd like modeled above. Feel free to also add any notes or comments in the space provided.
- Keep an eye on your email. I'll reach out to you with a preview of your topograph ASAP. Once approved, I'll begin manufacturing your topograph.
- Please allow 2-3 days for your topograph to be completed. Once finished, you'll receive an email with tracking information. Shipment typically takes 2-3 within the continental United States, and an additional 2-3 for Alaska and Hawaii.
AREA SIZE GUIDELINES
Ideally, areas to be modeled should be around at least 1 mile across. Exceptions are possible depending on the area's geological features, topographical data availability, etc. After submitting your order, we'll email you in the case your desired area isn't a good fit.
FREE CUSTOM ENGRAVING
Personalized engraving on the bottom of your topograph is included with all custom topograph orders!
WANT TO PERSONALIZE YOUR TOPOGRAPH?
Alpeaks can engrave the bottom of your topographs with personalized messages. There's plenty of space to engrave dates, GPS coordinates, or short messages for birthdays, summit-dates, retirements, or anything else you can think of. Add Custom Engraving to your cart here!
Because Alpeaks topographs models are meant to be held and touched, they allow you to appreciate the beauty of your favorite terrain in ways that no other product can. The model has been CNC machined out of solid aluminum using 3D models produced with USGS topographical data. With a diameter of 3.5" and the height of up to 1.75" this item is perfect for desks, coffee tables, shelves, and window sills. The many facets of this model shimmer beautifully when placed near a window or other light source.
- - 100% American Made
- - Meticulous attention to detail on every feature
- - 3.5" base detailed with Alpeaks logo and Made in USA text
- - 3" diameter model, up to 1.75" tall
- - Made with raw aluminum billet & stainless steel screws
- - Engraved 5 degree division compass
- - Packaged in recycled cardboard boxes and kraft paper
TRUE TO NATURE
All Alpeaks topographical models are produced with high resolution USGS topo data collected by the space shuttle in the year 2000. This means that each topograph appears exactly the same as the place it's modeled after.
EXTRAORDINARY QUALITY YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT
Alpeaks topographs are 100% made in the USA with American-made materials and tools. We use the highest quality aluminum billet available, which means your model will be around until someone melts it down. Everything from our by-product, to our metal-cutting tools, to our packaging is 100% recyclable to make absolutely sure we leave nothing behind except for awesome products and happy customers.
My husband loved the Mount Everest topography. He has climbed Mt Whitney and Half Dome so it was great to see those on the website as well.
The Mount Shuksan, WA Topographer is beautiful. It has incredible detail and truly captures this iconic peak.
My partner loved the piece and getting it ordered and shipped was lightning fast!
Thanks..looking forward to being able to get custom locations made again sometime in the future.
Love it!! I bought this for my son who has climbed Longs Peak 3 times (and counting). It's beautiful and arrived on time for his birthday - I almost paid the extra $$ for overnight delivery, but I ordered it on Monday and it arrived on Thursday. The company's communication was warm and reassuring. Thank you!